Sign in to follow this  
Guest sciondrgn

Cool Site

Guest sciondrgn

Just wanted to share a website that I visit frequently, Some may have heard of it before.

http://www.thingfling.com

Great site and Great Service.. Today there doing their Valentines day Mystery Box $20 and you never know what your going to get. They also have Almost Mystery Boxes Occasionally where they guarantee you certain products and the rest of what you get is a mystery, For there normal days. They list one product at a time and it goes until time runs out or it sells out then something else takes its place. Ive been a member for about a year now and Ive gotten some great deals there!.. I am Sciondrgn on the forums there as well!

Here are some other sites that kinda do the same thing:

www.woot.com - one item per day

www.shirt.woot.com - one item per day

www.sellout.woot.com - one item per day

www.whiskeymilitia.com - one item after another

www.steepandcheap.com - one item after another

About once every 6 weeks, woot.com has a "woot-off" for about 24 hours. They offer a ton of things at a fast pace... sometimes they may only have a small quanity (about 500) for an item, so they can go super fast, but then sometimes they will throw up a roomba (they try to sell a lot of them), so no one wants them, and they will be up on the site for hours! It's fun though... they haven't had a woot-off for several weeks now, so I'm thinking anyday it should happen.

Guest sciondrgn

I stopped going to Woot. Its really hard to get there BOC"S

Thingfling is cooler  :)  Free Shipping to..