Sign in to follow this  
bethj95

I Really NEEEEEEED HHHHHEEEELLP

So I have been working most of the night to re do this image and I think I have it close but there are 2 problems one is I do not know how to merge the overlaping letters so that there will be no lines when I make the sign I am wanting the vinyl to cut out where they would lay if that makes any sence the sign will be in transparent vinyl so it can not lay on top of each other and next in the original image there is 2 lines and a circle behind the writing I am wanting to add this but when I do it lays over the writing I am also wanting this to merge in so when I cut it will be around the word...................WOW..............so here is what I have done and the original image............please help someone

Thanks

deli file.eps

deli file.eps

deli file.eps

deli file.eps

Did you find the fonts or did you use what you could get out of a trace?  I messed with it but it is doing some odd stuff in Corel when I try to weld and trim.  Like stuff just disappears. So now it has become a challenge.  I should have some time to work on it tomorrow.  Been a very long week at the day job.

I think the stuff is disapearing with the shadow I did because it did that to me also here is another file I made without the shadow maybe that would help the owner would really like the shadow so i do not know if I can add that back.....I was not able to trace so I just made all new by matching the font the best I could

Thanks soooooooooooo much

dante deli final.eps

dante deli final.eps