Sign in to follow this  
bethj95

Not sure how to change this

So i would like to take the word racing and make it so the R in higher than it goes down in the middle and then wider to the G I am not sure what this process is called and or how to do it......the font i am trying to use is called alleyoop...i use winpcsign as my program and would love it if someone could help or even give advice on how to do this...i think it looks really cool and would love to use it in other projects i tried changing all the letter sizes but that was near disaster

Thanks

post-532-0-10229100-1330195488.jpg

Ok so i am on the right track i found the distortion option and can make it look like a pointed flag but i cannot get it to just go smaller in the middle..........I must me doing something wrong....sorry for the stupidity...

thanks

YIPPPPEEEEEE i finally figured something out convert to curve and change number of points...........

Thank You :rolleyes:

Ok so i am on the right track i found the distortion option and can make it look like a pointed flag but i cannot get it to just go smaller in the middle..........I must me doing something wrong....sorry for the stupidity...

thanks

There should be more than one option. And ignorance on something is not stupidity. Ignorance is easy to cure.

• Like 1