Sign in to follow this  
mrextreme12

help pricing with decals

looking do do some basic logos its 3 letters with a oval around it and some text at the bottom (pic below) i was wondering what would be a good price to do these at using 651 vinyl looking to price these by the sizes that he needs but he will prolly need about 2 of each to start with sizes as follows 4x6, 6x8, 10x12, 12x14, 14x16, 16x18 and 18x20 being this is the biggest order ive gotten yet i need to do a direct prices so that they will come back for lots more so if your company or small business would do these how much would you charge to begin with 1 decal per size in colors and 1 decal per size in metallic?

post-21311-0-65813000-1329886147.jpg

you need to shop around your area and see what a competitive rate is. I have a flat charge per square inch, per square foot, and per linear foot, I don't charge a setup fee like most do and depending on "design" time I have a fee for that. I know what it costs me per unit and I am on average 15-25% cheaper then others in town. (except for a few who are doing it from their parents basement but my quality is far superior so it works out in the end.)