Sign in to follow this  
Guest stunad, jr.

Live Update in SignBlazer

Guest stunad, jr.

Hi, Im new to this forum.  Ive read a lot but this is my first post. Kind of a "sandbagger" if you know what I mean...

How do I shut off "live update" on sign blazer? Everytime I open the program this comes on and is getting a bit annoying.

Is there a setting somewhere I can manually update? Or have it update once a month and not every time?  Thanks!

It should auto update anytime there is a new version released... not everytime you open the program.

Are you sure you are installing the update, and not just downloading it?

Yes liveUpdate should only run (automatically) once a month. This issue seems to affect a small number of Windows Vista users. The simple workaround is to edit the shortcut that you are clicking on to run the program, change the file it is trying to run from sb.exe to sbnt.exe . Then if you want to run LiveUpdate manually at any time, select it from the Help menu in SignBlazer Elements.

Guest stunad, jr.

Yes liveUpdate should only run (automatically) once a month. This issue seems to affect a small number of Windows Vista users. The simple workaround is to edit the shortcut that you are clicking on to run the program, change the file it is trying to run from sb.exe to sbnt.exe . Then if you want to run LiveUpdate manually at any time, select it from the Help menu in SignBlazer Elements.

that was the problem, EXACTLY.  I changed it and the program opens quickly without the live update.  Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!