forsalevinylsigns

advice needed

Hi everyone, I was wondering if i could get someones point of view on a job i just did. I just did a full color perforated film on a rear windshield of a ford f150 truck. I did a wet installation just like other perf jobs i ve done in the past. While installing the perf, the customer did not expect the color to be duller(which i explained before printing it) A week later, the customer brought the truck because the corners were peeling off on both sides. Ive seen jobs ive installed in march and they dont look like this one that i just installed a week ago. The customer sounded really iritated to the point where she started cussing the job though.I know theres a possibility i did something wrong and theres another possibility she didnt like the way it turned out and shes peeling the perforated film herself.

What would be the best thing to do?

redo the perforated

or

return $110 i charged

or

redo the job in vinyl lettering(which she wants) and charge her for the cost of my vinyl

or

redo the vinyl lettering at no cost to her

or

try n fix the corners with adhesive

Any help is appreciated guys!!!!

Thanks!!!

i would offer to fix or redo the original job... if she insists on vinyl lettering, charge accordingly.

+ 1