Sign in to follow this  
thomasmary

Fonts

I keep seeing that some Fonts are Signblazer Fonts. I have looked in the version of signblazer that is available for downloading now and it does not have many fonts in it. Is there someplace to get all the signblazer fonts now or a disk available somewhere?

Thank you

Thomas

Any True Type font can be installed on your computer and it will be available in SignBlazer. Dafont.com is a site that I use to find fonts.

my version of SignBlazer has 199 fonts preinstalled on it... SBF_A007..would be an example of the # attached to a SB font...dont know how to get just the fonts though...

They are located here:

C:\Program Files\Cutting Technologies\SignBlazer Elements\sbfonts

On the SignBlazer disk is a pdf file that shows each of the fonts.

Thanks for the info about the fonts. I know you can use the fonts in windows but I have been seeing where different messages tell about fonts in signblazer and some of them are not available free. I went and found the ones you are telling about in the program files. I really appreciate the help letting me know about the signblazer fonts.

SignBlazer HotShot/Pro includes 1200 fonts where Elements only has 200. All of the fonts are shown in the Font Manual included on the SignBlazer disk.

Jay

I do not have the disc just downloaded it from here and installed it.I will look in the download and see if it has the fonts on pdf somewhere, Again thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.