Sign in to follow this  
Bass Hertz

Please HELP!! Multicolor vector issue...

I have a friend that wants a few decals for him and his friend's golf cars. The problem I'm having is that they're 3 or 4 colors each and I have NO idea how to vectorize everything & get it set up to where I can cut 4 colors!! I've looked everywhere I could think of to find the answer before coming here to beg for yall's help! :) I need a Texans helmet & a Greenbay helmet. If anyone can help me figure I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Kara

post-20577-0-03168900-1321737095.jpg

post-20577-0-39368400-1321737250.jpg

Sorry can't help you on setting it up for you to cut 4 seperate colors....There are several members that offer a vectorizing service on here..I think drakesis is one...

Guess you could just have one of us that prints and contour cuts logos do it for you?? ;D

Thanks everyone for the replies. I really want to learn how to do this stuff on my own so I don't have to pester all of you when I want to do something! But I really appreciate the file Pisko! I'll just use yours for now & learn later when I have more time to figure it out! :)

Thanks again everyone!

Ok how did you do that? How did you take his image or any image for that matter and turn it into an eps file? I have inkscape and signblazer did you use one of them? Did you trace them? And if you traced them how did you clean them up afterwards so they will be smooth clean cut lines? I want to stop asking people to do things for me I want to be able to do them myself.

In this case I used Vector Magic........you should try it.....didn't even clean it up....just real fast bout 3 minutes.