iaucolumbus

Anyone have this problem?

I have been having this same problem over and over and I have come to the point that I need a long term fix. :help: :bang:

When I go to cut something out in signcut I keep getting the "save file as" message. So I then go into setting and make the change to the correct port. (com9) How this is getting changed..I have no idea. I use it one time, leave my computer and come back and it doesn't work. (no one else uses my computer but me and I know the software just enough to know not to change things) and then I try to cut it again and the program stops working. I wish I could afford a differnt program because this thing is killing me!

Can anyone help?

Brent

Please try updating your software to version 2.20, the update is available on our website at www.sc-x2.com

An update should solve it this problem as the previous version changed to "write to file" when communication error occured due to for example when communicating while the cutter was offline or busy or perhaps having a shaky connection. Some plotters have a "loose" usb connection and this also may cause a problem as has been discussed recently on this board.

If you need additional help please feel free to contact us via our website or by emailing us at support@sc-x2.com

I have also pm'ed you a dirrect link for the updated version.