Sign in to follow this  
gomer

gomer with lots of problems!

about me.....i am 29 and have been playing with vinyl cutting for almost a year. have made a few dollers from it but not a lot. i have the Refine Eco cutter, and run signblazer. i dont have any problems with SB or my cutter when i use only those 2 items. if i get an eps file i can import and edit fine.

my problems come when i go out side of that. first thing i want to know is why i cant install my cutter as a plotter or cutter in windows printer file? i cant find anything online that helps me.

software problems. i have autocad 2011 lt student from my college classes. i have inkscape, and as i said before SB. i can draw what i want in autocad but if i save it as a dxf and try opening it in SB it wont open it. so i open it in inkscape and save it as an eps. then back to SB. when i open it it looks ok at first, then i see all the missing and extra lines. i really want to be able to install the cutter as a plotter so i can cut dirrect from autocad.

does any one have any suggestions for me. am i doing somthing wrong. i cant draw very well in ink or SB, is there a better way to convert from Autocad to SB?