jmatson

Sublimation

I am looking at expanding and want to get into Sublimation.

I am currently looking at this item

US Cutter Basic

thought i would ask you guys for some feedback on it.

I have been looking at youtube and it seems easy enough. No Cutter needed. for doing shirts and other items.

What is the difference in this package and why does it come with a cutter

US Cutter Cotton pro

I am looking at expanding and want to get into Sublimation.

I am currently looking at this item

US Cutter Basic

thought i would ask you guys for some feedback on it.

I have been looking at youtube and it seems easy enough. No Cutter needed. for doing shirts and other items.

What is the difference in this package and why does it come with a cutter

US Cutter Cotton pro

The cutter allows for decoration of cotton shirts....Sublimation is for 100% polyester.....

got ya.

does anyone know apx how many full page prints we can get out of a set of ink cartiages?

i went to buy the package today and noticed they were out of stock in the heat press.

I like the option of having the 5 in 1 deal

If you are looking into getting into sublimation I would like towards Conde Systems and RPL Supplies for getting your setup and supplies. They have much more to offer for sublimation. photomugs.com also carries sublimation stuff, however, the presses they carry are chinese presses. They are cheaper but do not work nearly as well as a Hix or George Knight.

• Like 1

If you are looking into getting into sublimation I would like towards Conde Systems and RPL Supplies for getting your setup and supplies. They have much more to offer for sublimation. photomugs.com also carries sublimation stuff, however, the presses they carry are chinese presses. They are cheaper but do not work nearly as well as a Hix or George Knight.

I just bought the package. Right before they took it off there site. Got a good deal. 669 for printer and all of the sample stuff. and i bought the George knight press. Can't wait. The press will be here tommorow. I got everything else last wed.

I did couple test prints and noticed photo prints didn't turn out to good. But maybe that's me.