mimibland

something free with order

I have an order from a customer for about 20 shirts, 10 window decals, and a larger decal for a truck window. This is my first order with several different items. Do you give discounts with larger orders like this? The customer has not asked for one. But, I was wondering if I should throw in the small window decals because they ordered so many shirts?

Personally, I would probably discount the order somewhat but not give them the decals for free.

If it were only one or two decals along with the shirts then I might.. but not 10.

I will sometimes include another item with their design for free, to give them an idea of what I can do.

Maybe a small corplast sign, or magnet, or larger decal, etc. whatever makes sense for the customer.

At the very least on big orders I run an extra decal or two. I tell them they can give them away or replace one that may be damaged on install.

I will sometimes include another item with their design for free, to give them an idea of what I can do.

Maybe a small corplast sign, or magnet, or larger decal, etc. whatever makes sense for the customer.

At the very least on big orders I run an extra decal or two. I tell them they can give them away or replace one that may be damaged on install.

This is a great idea on usung a different product for a teaser to get more business..GREAT IDEA!! :thumbsup:

@ Mimi..The orders no a really big order so a small discount would be in order...Maybe 5 to 10%..I agree on not giving the decals away and putting a differnt small teaser product with the order like lion posted...Now if it were 10 to 20 decals and 100 shirts then thats a big order and maybe something different..But not on this order..

stetson5331