iaucolumbus

SUPER BOWL STICKER

I wanted to show off a Super Bowl sticker I designed today. It came out very well I think for a rookie.

First off I want to say I am NOT a fan af the Patriots or as I like to call them the "cheaters". (Colts fan here) I hope the Giants kick the pats rear end...anyway.  I was asked to make this up and I wanted to share it with all of you. No you can not have the file so please do not ask. Let me know what you think....and Yes Giants fans if the Giants when the sticker will be changed.

post-952-12986515408052_thumb.jpg

post-952-12986515423435_thumb.jpg

Yes I made it up, in about an hour...It's nothing big but I think it looks ok. what do you think?

I haven't been doing any type of design. Heck I don't have anything other then a high school art background to help me. I just started using Corel Draw about 6 months ago and I don't know all of the cool features yet. I cind of had a hard time getting the star streamer or trail to cut into the romans like shown but I got it after some playing around.

Brent

Looks good... for a New England sticker  :lol:

Since Dallas lost their mojo, I don't care who wins.  I'm just watchin' for the commercials.  Just thought I would jab you a little.

The design really does look nice

Thanks for the input. I hate the Pat's. but I think they are going to win the game. If not then I'm going to make up a Manning back to back sticker. Go Giants!

Brent

Looks good....

If you are planning on using corel a lot do your self a favor an check out this site....

http://www.advancedartist.com/tutorials.html

Everything you would ever need to know about using corel draw, and corel photopaint.  I have been using corel for 10 years, and wish I could have found these training videos a long time ago.  There are a few you can view for free to let you get an idea of what Corel can do.

I design all of my logos/artwork in corel, convert to curves, copy and paste into signblazer, weld, then cut...Works perfect....

Guest fivestar

You may want to get that giants superbowl logo out..... :lol: That was a great game to watch and my brother won $500.00 in a football pool from it too.

Awesome game and NO perfect season for the Pats.  Their coach wasn't a happy camper after the game.