Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

imort missle disappeared in corel

anyone got any idea why? and how can i fix that problem....i repaired coreldraw 12 put disk in and it still didn't bring the missle back. i need it to import my things to signcut.

thanks

lue anne

If all else fails, press F8 and double click on the CorelDraw Icon to launch it and it will take it back to factory defaults. I think that works in 12.

it is when i go to corel from signcut that the missle has disappeared but i have found if i go to corel from start/programs, the missle is there.

You need to use the standard toolbar - http://screencast.com/t/ngbUr2Ux Right click in the toolbar and select standard.

that brings me to adobe flash, where do i go from there... :lol: been a long day  lol

thanks

lue anne

Thats strange, but strange things happen to you.  :lol:

Do you have Corel installed more than once on your computer?  It should bring up the same workspace no matter how you launch it.

You can try....

Start > Programs

RiIGHT click on CorelDraw and drag it to your workspace and tell it to create shortcut here.  That should sync up your desktop and start menu.  Delete the old Corel Icon from your desktop.  That might work for you.