Nitsuj

Sign Cut and Robo

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I know there's a sign cut forum, but this is more of a USCutter question.

Does every cutter sold by US Cutter come with SignCut trial, or just the USCutter branded cutters? My Graphtec cutter is on it's way, and just wondering what will come with it. The product description doesn't mention SignCut at all. It does mention Robo though. I don't see much mention of that software around the forums. Is it not well thought of in general?

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I know there's a sign cut forum, but this is more of a USCutter question.

Does every cutter sold by US Cutter come with SignCut trial, or just the USCutter branded cutters? My Graphtec cutter is on it's way, and just wondering what will come with it. The product description doesn't mention SignCut at all. It does mention Robo though. I don't see much mention of that software around the forums. Is it not well thought of in general?

You can also use Signblazer with it... download here on the forum.. Look on your confirmation email and see if there is a Signcut code/password at the bottom or maybe it is mailed with your product. Cutting Master 2 is Free to download from Graphtec America. and has the plugins for Corel and Illustrator.

this is from a July 2011 post

For the time being, we are still including SignCut Pro, even if not listed. Happy to hear that everyone is liking the new site. We are still working through some kinks, but things are going well.

FROM this thread

Currently use Signcut with a Copam and CutMaster/RoboMaster with a small Graphtec. The Corel X3 that I use launches well with both combinations. In my experience Signcut and CutMaster/RoboMaster did not reside well on the same computer without hiccups, so they are on independent computers. The weeding line feature of Signcut stands out in my mind, while The Graphtec software does a very good job of contour cutting for me. While both programs contain limited design features, both are better thought of as bridging programs, than editing.