Sign in to follow this  
MALLEN

Stand for CTN630

Hello All,

Just wanted to know if any one has a Stand they want to sale for a PCUT CTN630, I Have looked on US CUTTER and can't find were I can buy a stand. After 3 months on E-bay trying to win an Auction I finally got one and I thought it had a Stand and it didn't. Any help would be great.

I have always wondered why they don't sell the atsnd. They have to know that people are gonna but the cutter without teh stand and later realize they need one.

Just like my brother.... so here is what he did...he went to Harbor Freight and bought a rolling tool cart. Just the right size and big enough to put the roller thing behind it. Cost was under $50.

and here it is:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=5770

the storage underneath was a bonus and worked our great too.

Banner John, Thanks for the info I looked at the cart and I think that I may go and get one of those. Thanks for all your help. Have a great day and God Bless.

If it is on sale,print out the page....your local harbor freight will honor the online sale price. But you gotta prove it.

i made my own out of plywood, it is awesome, i put room for three rolls to be mounted under with slots for the dowels so the rolls can be evenly removed and it is on casters so it move freely around the room, and i have all but thrown away the piece of crap rool holder they sent with the machine,

that's way too high for what you get. $60 would be reasonable.