Sign in to follow this  
Gripy

Can u buy JUST the stand?

Ok i guess it was pretty stupid to not buy the freaken stand for the cutter when i got it in order to save a lousy 30 bucks. I guess that is the price i pay to be self taught but then again i love doing it this way.

Can some body please point me to where i can buy just the stand for the MH cutter?

P.S. For those of you who were wonder about my other thread, yes i was able to fix it. TY to those who responded to my thread and to the support people who told me how to fix it.

Ok i guess it was pretty stupid to not buy the freaken stand for the cutter when i got it in order to save a lousy 30 bucks. I guess that is the price i pay to be self taught but then again i love doing it this way.

Can some body please point me to where i can buy just the stand for the MH cutter?

P.S. For those of you who were wonder about my other thread, yes i was able to fix it. TY to those who responded to my thread and to the support people who told me how to fix it.

you can buy your parts, stands, materials, at uscutter.com Here are the Refine parts,, stands bottom of page 1

http://www.uscutter.com/Parts-70#product_listing=%3Fcurrent_page%3D1%26results_per_page%3D16%26order_by%3Dcategory_product_position%26search_params%3DCategory_DELIMITER_id%3A70%3A%3AProduct_DELIMITER_manufacturer_id%3A110%26search%3Dtrue

• Like 1

Thank you skeet. This should increase my productivity by a lot. But why is this thing 60$ when if i add one to the purchase of a cutter its only an extra 20$? Thats an extra 40$ that i wasnt planning on.

Thank you skeet. This should increase my productivity by a lot. But why is this thing 60$ when if i add one to the purchase of a cutter its only an extra 20$? Thats an extra 40$ that i wasnt planning on.

your welcome,,it's cheaper by the bundle, and time,,,most items are cheaper, when you buy the cutter and accessories to start with.