vinylmotivations

New CE5000-60 on the way....

Hey guys, have my new graphtec on the way. I was thinking it may be useful to have a second blade holder to have on hand thats set up for thicker or contour cut materials, and have another thats only for say Oracal vinyls... etc.

Seen a lot of folks on here that are using e-bay blade holders and blades? Anyone suggest a specific seller or kind of one to buy on there? Also I know not all blades are created equal. I ordered 3 extras FROM USCutter and know all about clean cut blades- heck their maybe couple hours from me!

Also I am going to engineer my own media catch basket.... If I do this and make extras depending on the cost would anyone want one?:huh:

I see you have a Laserpoint 24 in your sig. Is the ce5000 a upgrade or a addition?

I've had my 5000 for a little over a year and I really like it. Picked it up for $900 including a hugh load of material that I sold and made money back.

Recently bought a used fc7000-100 since it was a good deal.

I bought a couple of those aluminum holders on ebay and some clean cut blades, use them for cutting reflective vinyl.