Sign in to follow this  
southtx1

Sign Blazer Support/ Drivers needed

I purchased my MH 365 back sometime in very late 2007 or very early 2008. It has been good but my computer crashed with my sign Blazer software. I have a laptop that I want to install on but already wasted the one installation and plus I tried again but no response on the activation code. When trying to activate it goes to a domain for sale that used to be Sign Blazer site. Someone told me they read where the creator has passed away. Is US Cutter going with another cutting software? My laptop is currently vista but fixing to go to 7. I also have corel x5. I would also like to get drivers. I do have a serial to usb. I would like to use the mini disc but my laptop does not have a slide-out tray.

Thanks any help is appreciated.

you can get everything right here. and you can download Signblazer as many times as you want, there is no activation code. It is a permanent trial. You can look under the Signblazer thread and find post with links. You have to save your design files as an older version of .eps such as Illy version 8. Signblazer has not been updated for several years.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/39

• Like 1

i have the drivers installed but when I try to cut on sign blazer there is an error to output device. How do you cut from corel x5?

are you sure you have everything matching in your computer and Signblazer? use the newbie manual, if you need help, download in first post. I don't use Corel. But Corel is not cutting software.

this is how 1 guy says you can cut from Corel, I have not used it. just showing you his post