XLII-Guy

New Graphics for the New Ride

Hello All,

So, I had one of our forum members print up some vinyl for my new ride. (Thanks jfought) I think they look great. What do you folks think?

post-12147-0-83198100-1311261376_thumb.j

Looks great... remember reds fade fast. Also not sure how it goes up North but down here if your caught running commercial ID on vehicles with out having commercial tag... it's a hefty fine. May want to check into that... ;).

Looks great... remember reds fade fast. Also not sure how it goes up North but down here if your caught running commercial ID on vehicles with out having commercial tag... it's a hefty fine. May want to check into that... ;).

Up here in New Hampshire they don't require you to have a commercial plate unless you are running a large Class A (?) vehicle. Gotta love NH. No seatbelt law. No helmet law. No required auto insurance... They pretty much let you do what you want...

• Like 1

Up here in New Hampshire they don't require you to have a commercial plate unless you are running a large Class A (?) vehicle. Gotta love NH. No seatbelt law. No helmet law. No required auto insurance... They pretty much let you do what you want...

Cool. Just thought I'd mention it... as around here it's a big fine. Always have a way to pick your pocket from red light cams to freeway speed traps ( Lower limit cause it runs thru town ). :rolleyes: