Sign in to follow this  
briderx

New Purchase - Out of the Box and Up & Running!

Hey guys, I foregoed (yup, that's a word) the "introduction" section on these forums. I figured that you PCut users would get my first introduction.. I've been in the sign business for about 5 years. I'm a geek, and have been one for most of my life... Blame it on the 386 my parents purchased when I was young. Anyway, I was fired from my last job (LONG STORY) but, lets just say: I'm better off. I love technology, and couldn't keep away from vinyl plotters and Router Tables. I'll backup a bit and explain myself. I started with a sign company 5 years ago. I started as a floor sweeper, but quickly gained interest in the CNC table they had there. I had no clue what it was, but 5 minutes into it, and pressing buttons when the operator looked away, I was hooked. I became the sole CNC Programmer/Operator for those 5 years. I also ventured into the vinyl room, and taught myself the Digital Printer and their Vinyl Plotter (both Mimaki's). I am killer @ Flexi, and can hold my own in CorelDraw.

Anyway, I guess that's about it. I will be monitoring these forums, offering assistance to those of you that need the help. If you have computer questions, drop me a PM and I'll resolve it for you! Take Care!

Barry Taylor

PC ProCare

OS/Software:

Windows 7 Professional X64 - Flexi-Sign 8 - CorelDraw X5

• Like 1

Hey guys, I foregoed (yup, that's a word) the "introduction" section on these forums. I figured that you PCut users would get my first introduction.. I've been in the sign business for about 5 years. I'm a geek, and have been one for most of my life... Blame it on the 386 my parents purchased when I was young. Anyway, I was fired from my last job (LONG STORY) but, lets just say: I'm better off. I love technology, and couldn't keep away from vinyl plotters and Router Tables. I'll backup a bit and explain myself. I started with a sign company 5 years ago. I started as a floor sweeper, but quickly gained interest in the CNC table they had there. I had no clue what it was, but 5 minutes into it, and pressing buttons when the operator looked away, I was hooked. I became the sole CNC Programmer/Operator for those 5 years. I also ventured into the vinyl room, and taught myself the Digital Printer and their Vinyl Plotter (both Mimaki's). I am killer @ Flexi, and can hold my own in CorelDraw.

Anyway, I guess that's about it. I will be monitoring these forums, offering assistance to those of you that need the help. If you have computer questions, drop me a PM and I'll resolve it for you! Take Care!

Barry Taylor

PC ProCare

OS/Software:

Windows 7 Professional X64 - Flexi-Sign 8 - CorelDraw X5

welcome! It will be nice to have a Flexi expert here.