yesrno1

schwinn bicylcle

Im looking for the schwinn logo...like these..just the name and the pontiac looking one in eps format.....thanks

post-1857-0-65757600-1310966722_thumb.jp

That font isn't close. If you want the Schwinn script its here. Search for it. There is no font for the Scwhinn script. There is another font that is closer than "hood ornament" but it still isn't the font. Trust me on this... I'm a vintage Schwinn funatic!

• Like 1

I too would like to find these, as a friend has an old Schwinn Corvette bycicle that needs new logos. He had hoped I could do cut vinyl, but I believe water-slide decals would be better. Also you can buy that set on e-bay ready to roll for about 30$ if i remember right. Would cost you more in time and material to make your own.

• Like 1

Air Conditioner is actually the closer of the fonts, however still needs some modification to make it exact.
I too would like to find these, as a friend has an old Schwinn Corvette bycicle that needs new logos. He had hoped I could do cut vinyl, but I believe water-slide decals would be better. Also you can buy that set on e-bay ready to roll for about 30$ if i remember right. Would cost you more in time and material to make your own.

+1 :thumbsup:

Waterslide definitely looks more original. If you go with waterslides be sure to use a decal set and clear it or they won't last.

• Like 1