Sign in to follow this  
FBRsportmod68

t-shirt makers

anyone interested in doing 1 2-color shirt?  Red shirt......XL ........white and blue lettering......with 1 image.........will be a weeding challenge. I can send a .sbd file if you would like to see . Thanks.....we can work out details through PM or email me at fbrhobby8@aol.com

David

JoeCamaro is your guy...if he does 2 color. He did a shirt for me and it was awesome! And he is a really nice guy,too.

Hey

Here I am. Thanx for the compliment John.

I do work multiple colors, you can see the shirt I made for Terry.

I would like to see the file, the only thing is that I dont have SBE, I have Signcut. An eps will do.

Or you can post a jpeg so I can see what is it about.

Thanx

Guest Terry

If it's like Flexi just go to export as... and choose eps. My shirt came out EXCELLENT QUALITY.

Im sorry FBRsportmod68, I tried to open it in SIgnCut buy I couldnt. I will need an .eps. Try this:

If it's like Flexi just go to export as... and choose eps.

If not, I am sure somebody can do this for you.

My shirt came out EXCELLENT QUALITY.

THANK YOU TERRY! Im glad you liked the shirt and the quality. I always try my best to offer good stuff, I wouldnt sell anything I wouldnt buy myself.

Thank you bk2!

FBRsportmod68, it will be a weeding challenge indeed, but it CAN be done. I need to open it in Illustrator tomorrow and take a closer look, check out some details.

There are two layers of white that can be simplified into one.

I will PM you with the details.

Joe

Guest fivestar

Fullblown Graphix......I seen it posted earlier then it was pulled..... :why:

Guest Terry

I was going to use it, I will change it around. Yours looks FREAKEN GREAT I LOVE IT. :well done: :you rock: Mine would never be online or seen its only for paint work in my area no vinyl. I would make a stencil to spray on in a small area for the name is all. I would have spray guns shooting out the headers. My vinyl business name is ELITE VINYL GRAPHICS.