Greetings all

I am in need of some guidance. with all of your past assistance I have gotten my laserpoint running like a rolex. I have done numerous stickers and window decals, and yards of heat press transfers.

Here is my question, One of my satisfied customers whom I do screen printed shirts for asked me to do his store front window and door along with the back of his delivery trailer with his logo and the standard hours and contact information. I have costed the vinyl and with mark up it comes to about $30 worth of vinyl. the installation is straight up no problems there, but I have never done a store window/door and have absolutely no clue as to how to charge it. The door and window should take about 30 minutes each with measuring, cleaning, apply, squeege. The trailer probably 45 with the rivets to go over.

Any estimating advice?

attached is a photo of the window/door the trailer will be a dupe of the window. and no the final color is not black, that is what the customer wanted until I showed them what it would look like.

PS when I sent the Customer the photo, they freaked and thought I had already gone down and installed it.

all comments/advice/criticism welcome

Jake

post-16848-0-63657000-1309906680_thumb.j

To me it looks very nice and clean, but I do not have that experienced eye yet being new. What is the font you used?

Hi Jake,

Newbie here...

Can I ask you what program you use to show the vinyl on the window and door? Did I miss something? I think it looks great!

Thanks-Jeff

Hi Jake,

Newbie here...

Can I ask you what program you use to show the vinyl on the window and door? Did I miss something? I think it looks great!

Thanks-Jeff

What I did was to measure the door and window, open coreldraw create a rectangle of the same dimensions, then drag and drop the photo in resize it so that it fit's the rectangles and voila, I don't have to resize the graphic and it allows me to visualize form and fit. it also scares the crap out of the customer.