Sign in to follow this  
go hodags

Outdoor signs

What is the best way to go for outdoor signs.  specifically signs for the outfield of a ball diamond.  would likely be used from year to year and be out all summer.  would a banner be the way to go, coroplast, mdo board?  Lets hear what ya think

I've done a lot of banners for that purpose with no complaints,and the ball park down the street has all banners too. And they stay up year-round.

I've seen people post about using coroplast that didn't like the idea but I don't see a problem with it,as long as it is secure and doesn't get wind-blown.

MDO...expensive and heavy,and IMHO,overkill. I would only use MDO for permanant signage.

The advantage of banners is they are light, inexpensive, roll them up when taken down and take up very little room.

I knocked out a long time competitor by using the very same sales presentation.  :clap:

The advantage of banners is they are light, inexpensive, roll them up when taken down and take up very little room.

I knocked out a long time competitor by using the very same sales presentation.  :clap:

Exactly..that's why my banner sales are 10 to 1 over coroplast.

Slopchop...did you really do your first sign in '55? If so,it's good to know there is someone here older then me.