nbeaton

15x15 heat press

what size of transfers will it press. I figured it out that it will do 12x12 transfers but wont do anything bigger and is the pressure in the middle of the press. I'm new at this. Can someone help me please.

• Like 1

what size of transfers will it press. I figured it out that it will do 12x12 transfers but wont do anything bigger and is the pressure in the middle of the press. I'm new at this. Can someone help me please.

It should do 15x15 and the pressuer should be all around

MM64 B)

It don't get all of the transfer on the t-shirt its a hot peal and when I go to take the backing off it still has the image on the backing around the edges. I don't know if the pressure is to much or to less. I have a Fancier Heat Press. I don't know what to do other than keep doing it until its right. My husband ordered the transfers and thought he could just start pressing. On the pressure part it says medium but have no way of knowing how to set that. Someone said to put a piece of paper and clamp it down and adjust it until we couldn't pull paper out and the heat at 385.

I would say up the heat by 5-10 degrees, up the pressure just a little bit, and extend the time out by 5 or 10 seconds and see how you come out...

• Like 1

I would say up the heat by 5-10 degrees, up the pressure just a little bit, and extend the time out by 5 or 10 seconds and see how you come out...

I am useing 100% cotton should I go 50 and 50 could that make a different's too.

I did as you said and it still didn't all come off but it was very little that didn't. next one I will move heat up a little more and the pressure. or the time.