Sign in to follow this  
Dipstah

how do you edit

Try this one. When you import to signblazer your text gets converted to curves. I did a Arrange + Split objects and erased the text. I had to do a Arrange + Weld and Punch Through to punch the white part of the baseball through the black. Then erased the now gray ones. Then I added the text back in. You can change the font if you want. To curve the text I created the text then did a Text + Fit to curve.

baseballhelp.SBD

Yes, I did it all in SignBlazer. It took me a little time to figure things out but I really like the program. I have Adobe Illustrator and some other editing programs but I find I can do most everything with the basic version of SignBlazer. It is really what sold me on the USCutter in the first place. I was ready to spend about 3 times what I did on my PCut but the other guys software wouldn"t do nearly as much as SignBlazer. To get software that was even close to SignBlazer Elements I would have had to spend an extra 4 to 5 hundred dollars.

I have sign cut and I cannot figure out how to edit on the second image "your text" and "your name".  Can anybosy help me?

Okay, I feel real stupid because I can't figure out how to erade the text and put my own in.  Is there an easy way to tell me how to do it?  I need the nuber 2 on the ball and the name "Christian" above the baseball.  I have tried to figure it out but to no avail and I need it ASAP.  B)

What cutter software do you have? You should be able to delete elements and add text with whatever you have.

I cut in Sign cut, I have AI (very novice..haven't figured it out yet) and I also have inkscape.