Sign in to follow this  
EHovind

What would you charge for this sign?

First, please let me state that the most aggravating thing in the world is a customer who doesn't understand the time put into weeding small letters, etc. even after you explain it to them. I'm sure this is a mutual feeling, haha.

With that said, I had someone request this:

1zeyzyf.jpg

** 36" x 24" Coroplast or PVC (colored, meaning I have to order 10 sheets for just this job... Anyone know of anywhere that does singles? Fellers only sells white, and only up to 24x18".)

** Design was done myself, loosely based on his menu as he wanted

** Wants me to do the installation

.... He offered me $70, saying he didn't see why it would cost more. I feel insulted lol

So, that being said... What would YOU charge for the above scenario?

Oh, for the record... Those letters are around 0.3" tall :angry:

Hi nice job on the sign...

I would not cut n weed it I would print it or sub it out to a printer...I would be at $43.00 retail for the sign due to it being simple design...I have a printer and refuse to do small weeding..(Just me)...

If you want to get it printed and mounted PM me I will wholesale it to you and charge actual shipping to your location..I can get you shipped on Friday...I wholesale to Forum members so they can make a profit as well...

Just let me know

stetson5331

• Like 1

this is job that a mickey mouse printer can handle! lol

this is job that a mickey mouse printer can handle! lol

HERE Mickey mickey...want to pey my dog :bear:Ashler??

Nother joke at the xpense of another member...Sorry..

Uncle Neron jump in here Mickeys try in to take another job for his witttle printer agggggain...LMAO!!

J you know MUTOH rules!!!!!!!!!!

i have told you that Mickey is the best seller. and i do trade only wholesale printing!!! lmao :rolleyes:

Stetson,

You're definitely right that sourcing it out to a printer would be the best bet... Doing traditional vinyl work on this would drive me insane, but having this done as somewhat of a favor to someone (because they are working with an extremely low budget), I was willing to help them out even at my own expense :-)

I shot you a PM, and will most definitely be going through you. I appreciate the gesture greatly, and if I need any other printed signs, you'll definitely be my first choice in the future.

Thanks again, bud

Stetson,

You're definitely right that sourcing it out to a printer would be the best bet... Doing traditional vinyl work on this would drive me insane, but having this done as somewhat of a favor to someone (because they are working with an extremely low budget), I was willing to help them out even at my own expense :-)

I shot you a PM, and will most definitely be going through you. I appreciate the gesture greatly, and if I need any other printed signs, you'll definitely be my first choice in the future.

Thanks again, bud

dont use him!!! his work is to good!!!