Sign in to follow this  
DJCcreations

HELP with Font identification!

Well my fathers friend wants his boat re-lettered so I'm going to help him out and do it for him for some fishing gear. I searched a couple sites for awhile and was not able to identify the font if someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

post-17094-0-63030400-1304108679_thumb.j

Well my fathers friend wants his boat re-lettered so I'm going to help him out and do it for him for some fishing gear. I searched a couple sites for awhile and was not able to identify the font if someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

mark-s will be along and tell you what it is - I drew a blank

-Mik

I want to say its something like "Romeo". I tried a search and its not right, so who know I'm prob waaay out in left field as usual :blink: I have it on my lappy at home... hopefully I can get some time to get it fired up and double-check.

Sorry haven't been on in awhile blew the clutch in the e46 so I've been trying to tackle that for the last few days.

Thanks kart if you could find it it would def. be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Glad to help!

Haha nice work racer88 :thumbsup: , I knew I was close... went home Friday night to crank out some last minute details and found "raphael" in my font folder, guess I wasn't too far off! :lol: