Sign in to follow this  
Schiffy

Text not xferring over...

Hey guys, I got yet another question...(i don't think i'd have so many questions if US Cutter would supply manuals on the equipment and programs) anyways. I designed a small graphic with text underneath it, however when i try to open it in signcutpro, it only shows the clipart image and no text. is there a specific format it has to be saved in? I designed in with just Coreldraw X5. it's nothing more than a little clipart baseball player with my sons name under it. I'm having the same problem with my wedbsite logo. when i open it, it shows up as huge black half moons... some of this stuff just has me confused and grasping for answers/help.

Hey guys, I got yet another question...(i don't think i'd have so many questions if US Cutter would supply manuals on the equipment and programs) anyways. I designed a small graphic with text underneath it, however when i try to open it in signcutpro, it only shows the clipart image and no text. is there a specific format it has to be saved in? I designed in with just Coreldraw X5. it's nothing more than a little clipart baseball player with my sons name under it. I'm having the same problem with my wedbsite logo. when i open it, it shows up as huge black half moons... some of this stuff just has me confused and grasping for answers/help.

can you post the image?

Well i would just put the file into inkscape and then i would vectorize it..

and then export it to signcut ..

http://www.twincitiesgraphix.com/news.php