gtrabant

Registration Mark Problem

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem I've been stumped on this for two nights. As you will soon realize, I'm a newbie in need of help.;D

This is the error message I get when the Graphtec Controller is searching the registration marks.

Auto_Registration_Marks_Failed.jpeg

This is a screen shot of where the registration marks were placed. (The actual printed sheet has the images 'mirrored' for t-shirt transfer. The X Y distance in the above picture was taken from coreldraw when the registration marks were made.

Graphics_with_Registration_Marks.jpg

Whenever I line up the cutter blade in the place indicated by the 'green' (on first image) and either choose "Read Marks" or "Search Marks" it will read the first mark and travel towards the second mark and can't read it. I've had it read the second mark when changing some of the settings but it has never completed a successful reading of the registration marks and started cutting.

Here are a few more screen shots of other settings.

Graphtec_Controller.jpg

Prepress.jpeg

Layout_n_Printer_Setup.jpg

I may not be able to respond until tomorrow night.

Anyone's help will be greatly appreciated.

In advance, THANKS.

I never worked with robo craft but shouldnt there be the regmarks also in the cut file which is the preview in the last cut screen does not show.

Try to make the marker lines a little thicker.

Try to make the markers a little more away from the design.

Try a simpel A4 size paper print and start from there.

Do not know if Robo has samples you can use first that SHOULD work.

Paco