Sign in to follow this  
absolute_customs

Starts cutting straight line in middle of cutH

Hello all!

This is my first real problem with my cutter. Its happened a few times now. In the middle of cutting a decal, it will randomly stop cutting what ever it is, and start cutting a straight line. Its done it both side to side and lengthwise. This last time it started cutting it length wise and cut a line down the middle of the vinyl for about 2 feet before i could get it stopped. It doesnt always do it. Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Justin

Well i had 1 setting off. But lastnight i was cutting a 22" x 22" decal, and it added a a few random lines in one spot. Its was a simply cut, mostly straight lines. Im 99% sure the lines were from a old job that i might have cut a little short.

Also it has 1 time this week stopped midway and ran all the way to the left of the machine, and kept trying to go further, making all kinds of grinding noises.

This is on a MH721 using signblazer. Im thinking maybe ram, as it cuts smaller jobs with no problems, but both times now it has goofed up was when i was trying to cuz 30 decals, and this 22 x 22 decal?