Sign in to follow this  
udinklisa

Make the Cut

I was looking into the Make the Cut Software I have heard good things about it but not sure if it would work for my cutter...I have a pcut0730 and in all the stuff I find I can only find the pcut630 there is never anything on my machine.....anyways any help would be appreciated thanks so much udinklisa

I was looking into the Make the Cut Software I have heard good things about it but not sure if it would work for my cutter...I have a pcut0730 and in all the stuff I find I can only find the pcut630 there is never anything on my machine.....anyways any help would be appreciated thanks so much udinklisa

best to contact MAKE THE CUT, not much info here.

http://www.make-the-cut.com/

Someone made a post on here saying they would create a driver for you. I made the request and was told they couldn't do it.

it could very well be the same as the 630 model. Just some other distributor selling it. Making the model name different. Where did you purchase it? That model is not even listed on the latest version of Flexi 10