Sign in to follow this  
ANYTIME SIGNS

Looking to buy a Heat Press any helpful info

I am looking to get a heat press to do t-shirts and hoodies.

My vinyl is surrounded by race cars, trucking companies and more. I would like to hear what anyone has to say about what machine to buy, material,etc.

Any help would be great!

I had a TransPro 15x15 (similar to the sunie you'll read a lot about), but returned it and have a Stahl's MAXX 15x15 on the way. The warranty, features and reliability are things I was looking for, and the MAXX press has them. If you can swing it, skip the china machines. They'll do the job, but a reliable press does it so much better.

• Like 1

I had a TransPro 15x15 (similar to the sunie you'll read a lot about), but returned it and have a Stahl's MAXX 15x15 on the way. The warranty, features and reliability are things I was looking for, and the MAXX press has them. If you can swing it, skip the china machines. They'll do the job, but a reliable press does it so much better.

+1 if not then http://sunie.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

At one point, that was true.

Now pro-world upgrades a few of the components to make the machine more reliable. Both are china machines though, so other than the components pro-world upgrades, they probably are the same.

Proworld also has at least a 30 day back order on Transpro's right now. I sell them too. I get them from Ed the founder, but as I said they're on back order.

(this is just my opinion not the gospel)when i first started i purchased an unbrand press off of e bay for $220.00.within 4 months the wiring that went to the rocker switch started smoking.luckily i have been a certified electrician for alot of years, so i was able to fix it.i have a hotronix auto open now.if you buy the cheap one,it will take no time to pay for itself.if you buy the more expensive one it will last a long time.if you look around you may be able to find a cheap screenprinting press and make it way more profitable.