Sign in to follow this  
Crystal

HELP!!!I spent all day getting my graphics saved in SB

I spent all day saving graphics in SB that I need for a big sticker job. how do I access SB saved files to group together in a cut? Everytime I open one it overrides what I have set up on the screen! HELP!!~!

does it have an import command, most programs have open and import. import will open the file in the current workspace. or try dragging the file into your current window

When you select File + Open, there is an Append button to check that lets you add other SignBlazer files to the currently open one.

Jay

When you select File + Open, there is an Append button to check that lets you add other SignBlazer files to the currently open one.

Jay

I found the append button...and it worked for me for only one graphic...when I went back to add more...the append button was no longer there..what the?

try opening them in another sbe window and copy to clipboard, then paste into the window you are nesting jobs in.

bb

try opening them in another sbe window and copy to clipboard, then paste into the window you are nesting jobs in.

bb

thats what I do and found to works the best