Sign in to follow this  
niquitin

ct630 need help please

Hi guys its my first post ,i have bought a ct630 downloaded drivers for it have looked through every post on here and i am struggling to get this thing to work ,windows 7 just says this (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)when i plug it in ,please help guys i am desperate now i dont normally let things beat me but this is bad

any suggestions would be appreciated

thanks nick

maybe start over. Have you read the newbie Manual first to walk you thru it? Download in first post. Have you tried plugging your cutter to your computer with the computer/cutter off first? You don't mention what cutting software you are using.. or how you are conecting to the cutter to computer. serial? USB?

maybe start over. Have you read the newbie Manual first to walk you thru it? Download in first post. Have you tried plugging your cutter to your computer with the computer/cutter off first? You don't mention what cutting software you are using.. or how you are conecting to the cutter to computer. serial? USB?

hi skeeter

i have not read the newbie starter thread which i will read now

usb connection

cutting software i have not loaded on the laptop yet but i have (artcut 2005)

i have downloaded the drivers from the manufacturers website http://www.pcut-cn.com/edownload/download.php

do i need to load the artcut software first or when i load the drivers ?

sorry for being so dumb

nick

you should really read the Newbie manual first, Your drivers are in your cutting software, when you do your set up. and to be honest. Artcut is not a great software, I have seen too many complaints on it. Most people, find that out real soon, dump it ,and use Signblazer Elements, which is FREE Design and cutting software that can be downloaded from here on the forum,

hi skeeter

reading through newbie pdf have downloaded sign blazer and installed it , still when i plug the usb in it comes up with unknown device i have downloaded drivers as reccomended in the noobie pdf i am stumped

nick

hi skeeter

reading through newbie pdf have downloaded sign blazer and installed it , still when i plug the usb in it comes up with unknown device i have downloaded drivers as reccomended in the noobie pdf i am stumped

nick

did you go to the setup page in Signblazer and set your cutter up? THe com port number of your computer device manager must match the com port number in Signblazer set up.

this is from USCUTTER.com support page

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/18/3/quick-install-instructions-and-faqs

did you go to the setup page in Signblazer and set your cutter up? THe com port number of your computer device manager must match the com port number in Signblazer set up.

this is from USCUTTER.com support page

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/18/3/quick-install-instructions-and-faqs

i have done everthing in the set up guide you put me onto skeeter but the laptop still does not reconise the cutter i think i have problems fdti chip for some reason the the download in the noobie manual does not exist can you point me in the direction of fdti download please ?

nick

i have done everthing in the set up guide you put me onto skeeter but the laptop still does not reconise the cutter i think i have problems fdti chip for some reason the the download in the noobie manual does not exist can you point me in the direction of fdti download please ?

nick

click on the link in the box above, ALL the support info is there, look for downloads, those are the USCUTTER support pages

nick

click the link in the box above, the support link, all your support info is on those pages, drivers everything, check the downloads

click the link in the box above, the support link, all your support info is on those pages, drivers everything, check the downloads

hi skeeter found all the downloads and followed it to the word but my pc does not reconize the device ,i have tried it on my xp laptop my vista laptop and my windows 7 laptop when i am downloading the fdti file could i be doing something wrong there and the downloaded driver is not loading properly cos i have not unzipped properrly or something i have been trying for about 12 hours now i honestly dont want to be a pain in the .... but i am stuck .

i have done all the tests on the pcut 630 it draws the the square fine with the pen so i believe the machine is fine

where do i go from here all help is appreciated i am putting the hours in but getting nowhere

nick