Sign in to follow this  
gadget1961

disk has items on it but i need to know how to separate

i have a disk with faces on it but they are as one picture on the disk how do i separate them as they are all different , in sign blazer , they are eps files , also how to make more than one to use them if their is only one to use , it comes up on the screen , as whole , if i want to use only 4 of them what do i do with the rest of the others not being used ,would i just move them of the the picture out of the red square thanks

i have a disk with faces on it but they are as one picture on the disk how do i separate them as they are all different , in sign blazer , they are eps files , also how to make more than one to use them if their is only one to use , it comes up on the screen , as whole , if i want to use only 4 of them what do i do with the rest of the others not being used ,would i just move them of the the picture out of the red square thanks

have you tried select them all, then, ungroup> then just select the ones you don't want and cut/ or delete?

I use Flexistarter, and that is the process there.

have you tried select them all, then, ungroup> then just select the ones you don't want and cut/ or delete?

I use Flexistarter, and that is the process there.

i will give it a try thanks

found it out ,, and even found how to multiply the one item for more than once like i need 4 of the same , now im on a roll and it gets easyer every time i try different things , it not that hard , now i have to put it all together and hope i dont !@#$% it ^&&& haha if the lights go out i hit the wrong button thanks for the pointers

found it out ,, and even found how to multiply the one item for more than once like i need 4 of the same , now im on a roll and it gets easyer every time i try different things , it not that hard , now i have to put it all together and hope i dont !@#$% it ^&&& haha if the lights go out i hit the wrong button thanks for the pointers

great :lol: