Sign in to follow this  
rocketj25

removing extra cuts

I haven't had my copam that long and still learning a lot as I go. But one thing I'm having trouble with is I'm doing racecar numbers with black outline and black shadowing. When I cut it, I would like for it to just cut the whole black area instead of having cut lines for the shadow,outline and number. Is there a way to eliminate the unwanted cuts? It would just make it a lot easier to layer and apply without the extra cuts.

I haven't had my copam that long and still learning a lot as I go. But one thing I'm having trouble with is I'm doing racecar numbers with black outline and black shadowing. When I cut it, I would like for it to just cut the whole black area instead of having cut lines for the shadow,outline and number. Is there a way to eliminate the unwanted cuts? It would just make it a lot easier to layer and apply without the extra cuts.

All you need to do is make sure when the prompt window comes up to make sure keep original is checked only and that outline is checked.

Or if your talking the outline and the shadow are the same color just select both colors and weld, that will make two become one.

It's not the cutter, it's the software.