ANYTIME SIGNS

Having trouble getting PCUT630 to cut

Ok, so I purchased a used PCUT630 and Labtop a year ago every thing was going great...However the Labtop has kicked the bucket :(

and the people I got it from gave me No CD for cutter or anything.

So I thought all I had to do was download signblazer to get everything to work...boy was I wrong. I guess I'm still a Rookie needing a little help and on top of that..2 good customers of mine are needing more decals, ASAP.

Can anyone help?

Ok, so I purchased a used PCUT630 and Labtop a year ago every thing was going great...However the Labtop has kicked the bucket :(

and the people I got it from gave me No CD for cutter or anything.

So I thought all I had to do was download signblazer to get everything to work...boy was I wrong. I guess I'm still a Rookie needing a little help and on top of that..2 good customers of mine are needing more decals, ASAP.

Can anyone help?

see if anything here can help you, download in first post

• Like 1

Thank you for that info.

So I am "starting" over with the steps and I've stumbed on Chapter 4 under USB the link to download the driver from

http://www.ftichip.com//Drivers/CDM/CD< 2.06.00 WHQL Certified.zip reads this page does not exist.. so I am at the main website www.ftdichip.com but not sure what exactly I need..

ANyway I can get a little help with this one... the newbie packet is great I want to do things step by step, but I've hit a bump in the road

Thanks!!

you can get it from the support site on this forum i think the link is still at the top.

you can get it from the support site on this forum i think the link is still at the top.

Where is the support site at? I'm confused

Okay thank you, I'm trying it now. Fingers crossed I can get this to work. Thanks for all the help!!!

your welcome ;D

Okay thank you, I'm trying it now. Fingers crossed I can get this to work. Thanks for all the help!!!

your welcome ;D