Sign in to follow this  
master design decals

Website Disclaimer? Need input please!!

Hey there. Does anybody have any suggestions of some sort of disclaimer for my website somewhere along the line "if you can't read, I am not responsible"?  I am getting irritated with abusive emails from people because they don't read the dimensions of a sticker or application instructions properly and they screw something up. I know it's a full moon and it gets like this, but, being the "kind" person that I am, I always fix the problems for people but still, one hispanic gentleman told me in broken english that my company is like a circus because my application instructions didn't tell him not to let the app tape stick together. Then, the decal was larger than he expected. Help. Please?!

Casey

During the ordering process, have them "check" a box stating that they know the dimensions, colors, size etc of what they purchased and then maybe put up instructions on your website as well, going into a little more detail, and stating the obivious! :-)

Hope this helps! Alan

During the ordering process, have them "check" a box stating that they know the dimensions, colors, size etc of what they purchased and then maybe put up instructions on your website as well, going into a little more detail, and stating the obivious! :-)

Hope this helps! Alan

VERY good idea! I do have the app instruction on the website and I send them a sheet but I will make that disclaimer.  Thats perfect.  Thank you!!!

agree with the above

also I see the chocolate lab - may god have mercy on you . . . .

I have 3 of them.  Need new couch, shoes, underwear, socks, drywall, rug doctor........But, I love them more than anything.  Choco, the one in the photo, I just lost him January 4th.  I don't think I will ever get over it.  He made it to 13 years old and we woke up that morning and he had died overnight in our bed with us.  It was awful.  We did replace the mattress to make me feel better emotionally but it's like losing a kid.  I can go all day without crying now but we have another old one that we got when we got him, so I worry alot about that day with her.  Then we have 2 pups that are running us to death.  Life is hectic but worth it.

That must have been tough.

Other than when I was a kid, we never had to deal with losing a dog. We moved from the West Coast to the East Coast, and found good homes for our dogs.

We didn't think it was a good idea to bring them to the cold like this. We also moved in with my in-laws for the first 2 months until our new house closed escrow.

We still miss them after 9 years. I'm sure the older ones has past now, and the younger either past or just about to.