juggalo

what can i do with the Workforce 1100

i know this is gonna sound like i know nothing but im looking at buying the 1100 from cobra but i was just wonder what i can all do with it i mainly want it for tshirts but y stop there i seen people doing mouse pads and flags with them on here but can i also print business cards, the little 3x5 card flyers print photo pictures in great quality just looking to see where i can go with this printer and make some money back on it thank you 

Yes you can do shirts mouse pads vinyl stickers and print about anything you want including photos.  Only thing wont work with the pigment ink will be anything that requires sublimation.

Yes, and the business cards will look like you printed them from a WF1100 instead of professionally done.

Business cards I'd just outsource. Decals printed with the WF1100 and laminated can look quite professional.

You can do printed decals, t-shirts, mouse pads, coasters, etc. I love mine and wouldn't be without it.

Yes, and the business cards will look like you printed them from a WF1100 instead of professionally done.

Business cards I'd just outsource. Decals printed with the WF1100 and laminated can look quite professional.

You can do printed decals, t-shirts, mouse pads, coasters, etc. I love mine and wouldn't be without it.

agree

thank you guys once my taxes come in ill be picking one up but now with the cutters on sale debating if i wanna pick up one more of them also

Go for it! I highly recommend Graphtec. If you don't need a full 24", go for the CE5000-40 (15"). If you do need the full 24", the CE5000-60 is the way to go. Both are the same other than the size.

Specialty graphics has free shipping on the -60 and a $100 gift card to their store. Also if you're a t-shirt forums member you have a coupon code that will knock a good bit off. Same applies to the -40, but it's only a $50 gift card.

Us cutter has a great deal on the -60. Same price as specialty, but you get a bunch of vinyl and other things instead. Either are a great deal, the specialty graphics cutter if you already have some materials, the USC bundle if you don't.

thank you for the info right now i have a 48" USCutter LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter is there a big diff. with buying the graphtec

thank you for the info right now i have a 48" USCutter LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter is there a big diff. with buying the graphtec

the graphtec has auto registration mark sensor so no manual contour cutting and a world of difference in performance

Sorry to ask you but can you share some of you decals you made with that printer, i have the same printer and it would be an eye opener what I can do with this printer

Also for the decals, are you using pigment ink or dye?

Thanks !

Sorry to ask you but can you share some of you decals you made with that printer, i have the same printer and it would be an eye opener what I can do with this printer

Thanks !

There are a few in the show your work section of this forum.

Thanks !

Here's some I did. I'm not selling these or anything, I just use them to make sure the color is right. Most of them end up going to my niece and nephew.

I use pigment inks.

th_IMG_1062.jpg th_IMG_1064.jpg th_IMG_1066.jpg

check out cobra ink for sublimation inks and pigment inks. i bought bulk pigment ink and refillable cartriges and am very happy with the results. great people to do business with too.

http://www.cobraink.com/index2.htm

bb

• Like 1

Nite Walker,

What Laminate are you using?

I know many people here love Cobra Ink, but it's really the printer that's doing the work.

We print with Pigment ink on our Epson Workforce 1100, and have great results. Our customers love the transfers we're doing and we keep selling them more and more.

Got to love a machine that's less then $150, especially when you can adapt a CISS to save money.

Nite Walker,

I know many people here love Cobra Ink, but it's really the printer that's doing the work.

We print with Pigment ink on our Epson Workforce 1100, and have great results. Our customers love the transfers we're doing and we keep selling them more and more.

Got to love a machine that's less then $150, especially when you can adapt a CISS to save money.

what are you using for transfer paper?

bb

bb

That's just the backing on the Sihl 3988. After I contour cut I peel away the waste and I'm left with the cut decals. I cut them into strips for easier storage/giving away.

Nite Walker,

The glossy decals are laminated with 3M 8518; the semi glossy are laminated with papilio waterproof overlaminate semi-gloss (using that up) or Oraguard 210 semi-gloss.

I agree it's the printer doing the work, pretty much any properly installed CIS will give you those results. I went with Cobra Ink based on forum feedback, the fact that the CIS is internally installed, and because of Richard's reputation for great customer service. The piece of mind I got from buying the printer from him was worth the cost for me.

And yeah I definitely love this machine! It's made me a bit of money so far. It's frequently on sale on amazon for $129, in fact it's that price now on amazon. So grab that, a DIY CIS and you can sell of the OEM cartridges for $50 or more and you'll be very well off with a great printer.

bb

We're using Performance Screens light garment transfer paper. and the 3G Opague Jet for dark. Nothing else we used for darks worked.

As far a printers go, I have an Epson 1400 & an Epson 1100 which i purchased both from www.cobraink.com & I'm here to tell ya, they are both awesome printers and the bulk ink is the cheapest I've seen & high quality!

I use the 1100 (with bulk high temp ink system) for sublimation & the 1400 (with bulk pigment ink system) for pictures, transfers, positive films "for screen printing", and anything else you could imagine to print.. These printers will save you loads of cash when used with the bulk ink system that he offers & the customer service is top notch!!!

Richard is a super nice & knowledgeable guy! I know it probably sounds like I work their or a sales man but I assure you I don't.

Anyways for everyday printing I would suggest the 1400 since you don't have to reset it & clean the head like the 1100. The 1400 will print high quality pictures unlike anything I have ever seen (from a printer)!

Hope this helps someone in deciding on a great printer someday!!!

Have a great day!

~Outta Control Designs~

i know this is gonna sound like i know nothing but im looking at buying the 1100 from cobra but i was just wonder what i can all do with it i mainly want it for tshirts but y stop there i seen people doing mouse pads and flags with them on here but can i also print business cards, the little 3x5 card flyers print photo pictures in great quality just looking to see where i can go with this printer and make some money back on it thank you 

As far a printers go, I have an Epson 1400 & an Epson 1100 which i purchased both from www.cobraink.com & I'm here to tell ya, they are both awesome printers and the bulk ink is the cheapest I've seen & high quality!

I use the 1100 (with bulk high temp ink system) for sublimation & the 1400 (with bulk pigment ink system) for pictures, transfers, positive films "for screen printing", and anything else you could imagine to print.. These printers will save you loads of cash when used with the bulk ink system that he offers & the customer service is top notch!!!

Richard is a super nice & knowledgeable guy! I know it probably sounds like I work their or a sales man but I assure you I don't.

Anyways for everyday printing I would suggest the 1400 since you don't have to reset it & clean the head like the 1100. The 1400 will print high quality pictures unlike anything I have ever seen (from a printer)!

Hope this helps someone in deciding on a great printer someday!!!

Have a great day!

~Outta Control Designs~

I just ordered the WF1100 from Richard at Cobra Ink as well (pigment ink), and am looking forward to it. All the rave reviews on this forum helped shape my decision. I plan to do shirts later too.

The WF1100 with CIS is solid and from the reviews, you can't go wrong.