Sign in to follow this  
KCR87

Embroidery Digitizing

Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone can help me out here... I'm looking to get a few small things digitized for embroidery for some hats.

They are just two images, the first one is just the number thats used on the racecar, and the second is just a font that I use for my "name" on the roof.

If anyone can help me out, please let me know --- I have both of these images in VECTOR/CDR file.. I can email if necessary

Thanks!

-Kyle

post-6780-12986567022347_thumb.jpg

post-6780-12986567045795_thumb.jpg

I don't mean to jump in on this thread, but, I have entered a relationship with a local embroidery so I can offer that service.

My question on digitizing software, is it expensive and is it equipment dependent? Didn't know if it was worth getting and learning how to use or not. Mostly wanted to use it for estimating purposes vs waiting for a quote.

Thanks

Ramy :

Here is a shortcut to an embroidery viewer:

http://www.pulsemicro.com/ambassadordownload

It should have everything you need, lt me know if you need help using.

is this just a view? I'm interested in finding something that will allow me to digitialize vectors into a sewable format as well.. PES specifically for an Babylock Ellegeo 2

I still haven't found any free, working, digitizing software. but the viewer will allow you to resize & change formats. Babylock is a  high-end comsummer product, pes is it's native format.