cherrybomb

Signcut X2 (pro) issues on iMac intel.

Ok guys I need help.

I upgraded from my old G5 iMac (Mac processor) to the newer Intel iMac... Damn nice machine.

But when I needed to use my plotter, All went south! I dragged my old version of signcut X2 over from my old Mac the my Intel.

Problems started when, Sign cut would crash when I opened a file or tried to cut from a file. If I could get it to stay open, while adding weeding lines, I would loose parts of the file? EVEN if I got to a stage to JUST send the file to cut.. The file would not make it to the Plotter?

I tried changing driver settings, to no avail.

I tried downloading a new driver from creation (Pcut) still the file would get lost going to the plotter?

Find out signcut's been updated. Download signcut pro, Merg my old account over, and all seemed to be ok. signcut pro opens imports files etc with out a problem.... BUT still the file wont make it to my plotter?

So I figure I need a driver... I downloaded the FTD driver. No change.

I down load DXX2.... But installing it seems to complex. (I'm only given manual instructions) So I abandon that idea.

Then I try scpro-uni.... Again, I still cant from this mac.....

I tried changing settings of drivers in signcut pro.... nothing is working. All with the same results... Signcut pro is stable however. So I'm halfway there.

Help guys.

Dan

:D You need to purchase a Keyspan USB Adapter and use it with the intel Mac. Why, Who knows. It seems to work most of the time, but then its kinds freaky at times