Sign in to follow this  
Gerardo Mendoza

Ayuda En Compra

asesoramiento en la compra de un plotter  

1. 1. asesoramiento en la compra de un plotter

• que plotter elegir
    • que accesorios escoger

Muy Buenas tengo una duda quisiera comprar un plotter de corte con el cual pueda comenzar tranquilamente y me sirva para cortar vinyl reflextivo,para poder hacer tribales para vehiculos asi que quisiera saber cual me aconsejan ya que soy nuevo en esto y vengo empezando que sea de lineas curvas y rectas gracias

in English

Very Good I have a question I would like to buy a vinyl cutter with which to begin quietly and I used to cut vinyl reflextivo, to do so tribal vehicles wanted to know what advise me as I am new to this and it is starting to come curves and straight lines through

English reply

Any vinyl cutter will work for your needs,  Buy the best that you can afford.

Spainish,  I hope ;)

Cualquier plotter de corte trabajar

I would like to know exactly which one is better if I choose the gcc bengal cervo or the USCutter LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter w/ CONTOUR CUTTING. I  am biginning with thsi business and I have a short budget of 700$ with shipping to Centralamerica, I'll be waiting for your answer. Thank!

You would have to ask someone who uses the GCC Bengal,  and someone that uses a Laserpoint.   I don't own either one.  I have a great Graphtec. 

The GCC Bengal is a lot better cutter but I don't think it Contour Cuts. (Bengal has servo motors versus stepper motors on the laser point) If Contour Cutting is something you need go with the Laser Point.

Contour Cutting is when you print decals with index marks on the sheet. The cutters can read the index marks and cut the contour around each of the individual decals on a printed sheet. Printers are usually expensive for this. If you just want vinyl decals, I would go with the GCC Bengal.

Jay

thanks for your comments and opinions I have been very helpful, because I think comensare to buy a bengal and then input profecional but I'll start with something functional thousand thanks to all...Shipping since only leave me $ 250 I'll buy that here in my country and as I said thanks and then as any other opinion is welcome in this area since I'm new but I like more USCutter line as far as presentation and aid and the other bengal does not convince me that's why I ask the opinion of people with knowledge in this area so I would like to know the good and bad of each, we apologize for any inconvenience