Hi All, I'm back again for more of your expert help.

Where can I find a good pricing list for car window logos?? I have one set made for a friend, but not sure how to price them, by the letter, or overall size???

The are 8.5" tall and 24" long. 4 rows of wording. 25 2" letters and 24 1"letters?? Oracle 651 vinyl.

Any help would be appreciated.  Just got my second cutter, so my husband and I can both keep busy, hoping to make a little extra $$$ to help suppliment SS, as it sure dosen't go very far.With all the great help you guys have given me, i'm beginning to get the hang of it and having a blast. Just tried the heat press vinyl and now I'm hooked!

Thanks in advance.

Cheri

How do you have them made before discussing price? You need to figure your overhead, pay & profit + cost of goods-COGs. What I get and you get can be very different numbers.

Now if it is simple text layout it should be 15 minutes design + whatever material comes off the roll, marked up by needed profit margin + application time.

So if your shop rate is $35 hr - $8.75 layout + 24" 0f 15" or 24" vinyl & app tape marked up by needed profit margin + the time it takes you to [travel] prep & install.

Thanks Guys for the info. It's just pretty basic, nothing fancy.

Top line is only 3 letters,(business name)

Second line is type of the business

third line is their moto and fourth line

is just the phone number.

I have a chart for by the letter and size, but didn't know if I should apply that to a window logo or just go with more of the finished size.

I'm in Alaska, so the field is kind of wide open for me, not much up in this area available. But don't want to be way off on pricing either.

Thanks so much, your input is always so helpful!

I'd be $30 RTA basic lettering and $60 to install it. I'd go with the $60 install rate because this is a advertising piece which has more value

I price graphics like this by a PSF price i have developed over the years to work decent for these types of jobs.