Sign in to follow this  
Dbannon

WF 1100, 40, 30?

What is the difference between the WF1100, 40, and 30 other than the price? It looks like the specs are pretty close to the same. I love the cobra ink system for the 1100, but other than that?;)?

I don't know what the difference is, but the 1100 can print up to 44 inches, and cost under $200.

I bought mine from Amazon, and also bought my own CISS from a guy in Florida.

Now I'm selling the CISS's with Pigment Ink for  him too. We offer it for $100 with Free Shipping.

The instructions are pretty simple.

Cobra also sells a High Temp Ink that's usable for mugs and things.

Also, the WF1100 can print 13" wide. Perfect for larger t-shirt transfers.

I have a cobraink WF1100 and love it.

From the videos I've seen online the install is pretty simple unless you do it cobra's way (internal).

The 30 and 40 should be the same with the exception that the 40 is wireless. they bith print 8.5 x 44, the WF 1100 is the large format. The WF1100 has an extra black cartridge, can remember if the others are a 4 or 5 cart system.

So, the 30 and 40 are basically the same, and the 1100 is wide format. Which is suggested? Money is a bit tight, and I'm getting started in doing shirts. How often is wide format needed? Would the 30 do what I need it to do, or should I bite the bullet and purchase the 1100?

I highly recommend saving the pennies for the WF1100. I love mine and wouldn't even consider another printer after having one.

I'm with nite walker and if you don't once you get started and see how nice the large prints come out on tees you will have to have one and then need to sell the one you have. might as well wait until you can just my input....

• Like 2