Sign in to follow this  
Dbannon

Brush Script

Is there a version of brush script that looks like it's wet? or like it's 3d? My logo is done with brush script, but i want to add demension to it. I tried manually adding white where it looks like light is reflecting, but that's a royal pain! I'd appreciate any help.

I don`t find any.

You have a good start on it.

I`d make all the white ones follow the curves better and round off the ends,

size looks ok.

Once you have it done u got it forever.

mark-s

Is there a version of brush script that looks like it's wet? or like it's 3d? My logo is done with brush script, but i want to add demension to it. I tried manually adding white where it looks like light is reflecting, but that's a royal pain! I'd appreciate any help.

Post your font file.Will need the actual font to install.If I get time today I will run it thru PS and add contour and inner glow to it to see if it will work for you. I won't be at the shop till this afternoon so might be someone jump in after you post it...

thanks

stetson5331

It's just standard brush script. I did this using white rectangles and distorting them. It's alot of node editing (a royal pain in the butt). lol

If you have the software to be able to change the font texture, it would be alot easier. Do you think it would be in my best interest to buy something like Xara?