outhouse

Trying to find a transfer paper that doesn't leave a slight film where not cut

can anyone help me , I have been using transfer paper in my epson 1800 for a few years but where you don't but off the paper it leaves a slight film on the shirt is there a paper that doesn't do that? also trying to do two color transfers on some shirts usuing my plotter with thermo-grip film, do i just plot them seperate by seperating the colors on Illustrator and then hand placing them togeter or is there diffrent film to use?

There are laser papers that are trim-free (self weeding) that work great for light colored garments.

I am not sure about stahls material, but i know our thermoflex layers great and yes you would do an entire design in two colors, separate them on the computer, cut them, and than eye it or use a ruler or a laser to place them on the garment.

so Dakota with the sublimation are you still printing on transfer paper tho?  but only the ink transfers?

sue

That is true - the downside to sublimation is you have to sue a polyester or poly blend shirt but the results are incredible

Scott how much do their shirts run and are you limited to light colors?

• Like 1

The shirts do rum more - like 6-8 and your are limited to light colors but for people working outside to not have the transfer trapping sweat and heat they seem to love them.  They are moisture wicking shirts

http://www.dyetrans.com/group.php?webmaincat=sub_prods&websubcat=apparel&websubcat2=vapor&websubcat3=basic_t&title=Vapor%20Basic-T