Sign in to follow this  
Clos762

Just Ordered my Cobra Inks!!!

Yey! I just placed an order with Richard @Cobra Inks for some refillable carts and some ink. Can't wait for it to arrive.  :huh:

I have a workforce 500.  Do they make cartridges for them.  Also are these inks only for T-shirt transfers?

Thanks,

Geo

Congrats! Richard, his products and the service he provides are all spectacular!

I got my Epson Workforce 1100 with pigment ink CIS and couldn't be happier.

Congrats! Richard, his products and the service he provides are all spectacular!

I got my Epson Workforce 1100 with pigment ink CIS and couldn't be happier.

Yeah, Richard was great. He created a "Combo Pack" and called me back with a quote in less than 5 minutes. Might end up getting a second set for my WF 610.

I have a workforce 500.  Do they make cartridges for them.  Also are these inks only for T-shirt transfers?

Thanks,

Geo

No, the inks are not only for t-shirts. Check out the website that Speedoggy posted for more info on the inks.

Pigment inks are not ONLY for T-shirt printing, but if you plan on doing that I would highly recommend the pigment inks. A little more money but its good stuff and worth it.

I am already planning out my next printer from him. I am a graphic designer and would like to soon be opening up a little print/design shop somewhere so you can never have too many printers! haha

Pigment inks are not ONLY for T-shirt printing

I've had great results printing decals on sihl 3988 with the pigment inks. Absolutely no complaints here. Pigment is a great all around ink.

I've had great results printing decals on sihl 3988 with the pigment inks. Absolutely no complaints here. Pigment is a great all around ink.

What do you use for sealing them? Frog Juice?

I use film laminates for now; I've been using papilio waterproof and polyfocus. I also have some 3m 8518 and 8519 to try. I've been looking for a small roll of oraguard 210 to try as well.

Hmmm.... might have to order some and give it a try. I would LOVE to be able to print on vinyl....