Sign in to follow this  
crazycuda

difference between plotters ?

Hi all,

I just wanted to say im glad I found this site.

I am at an indecision point, what is the advantages or difference between the copam 2500 24" cutter and the PCut 24".

What I am wanting to do aside from cutting vinyl, I also want to have the ability to cut airbrush stencel material as well as automotive window tint.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

tough question to answer, I've had my Copam 24" for 7 months now, Well pleased with it  :clap:, all I have cut is Vinyl so far but when purchased I chose it b/c it was advetised that it could could cut tint and stencils, (PCut was offered then).

I debating buying another cutter also if business stays steady, can't decide weather to buy another Copam or try a PCut to save $$$, I know for sure the Copam is a Great machine and you won't go wrong w/ it.. just depends on how much you want to spend.. btw I paid for my Copam w/ the 1st Job I cut w/ it... 99% sure I will buy another Copam 

Copam is our top of the line unit, rated better than a Roland, and just under a Summa or GraphTec. Built like a tank, and complete with a 2 yr warranty. The PCut is a step down in price, and quality as well. Only comes with a 1 yr.

Go Copam if you can afford it, or PCut if you are on a budget.

:)

Thanks for the replies, I am fairly sure ill go woth the Copam just need to see what the finances will permit.

kenimes , thanks for your input and the warranty info, I was under the impression each unit had the same 1 yr. Or 180 days if purchased on ebay, ill have to recheck that might have read it wrong.

Thanks for the replies, I am fairly sure ill go woth the Copam just need to see what the finances will permit.

kenimes , thanks for your input and the warranty info, I was under the impression each unit had the same 1 yr. Or 180 days if purchased on ebay, ill have to recheck that might have read it wrong.

Yes, all units except for the Copam come with a 1 yr, or 6 month through eBay. Copams are double for each.